In order to be certified we must have your VA Certificate of Eligibility and DD214 Member 4 or Service 2 on file.

You can submit this form via email to:

Are you requesting an adjustment to your original Certification due to a change in schedule?

I understand that in order to comply with Veterans Administration (VA) regulations, Berkeley College must submit registration and, at times, academic progress reports to VA. Furthermore, I understand that any changes in my registration status or enrollment (e.g. add, drop,withdrawal) may affect the VA benefit amounts and, as a result, other financial aid, I receive. Finally, I understand that I am responsible for any outstanding balance on my student account that is not covered by VA benefits.

Copyright © 2021 Berkeley College
Berkeley College | Site Map